Monday 17 September 2007

Monday 17th Sept 6th Papercraft Junkies Challenge

Hi all

This weeks Papercraft Junkies challenge has been set by Tassy She chose - 'Black, White & Red'
This can be used in any project of your choice

Well I am happy with my cards this week but I apologise for the poor photography, I am having a problem with what settings to use for indoor photography hope to get it sorted soon
anyway here are my examples. I experimented with some grungy cards, as usually the black white and red cards I make usually end up looking very crisp and fresh, and I wanted to try something different. Happy with the results. I especially like the one that looks like the front of Santas coat. I started with the strip of white with the paint daubed florish stamped image mounted it onto black card and though it looked a bit like a belt, as i have been working on Christmas cards recently one idea led to another etc etc.
I also did a couple of other cards as well a retro feel one and one with the free bee paper I have for you today




To see all the wonderful examples by my Design team mates Click HERE Don t forget to join in the challenge to win a 15% discount code for Craftycarrot.com
I look forward to seeing all your great entries
Here is this Weeks free challenge paper

If you like it download it free HERE
Anyway TTFN
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the wonderful download! I love the colors and the marbled image. I'm sure I'll find lots of uses.

Pattyjo said...

Wow those cards are off the charts gorgeous! Man...your really good!