Saturday 20 October 2007

Saturday Sunday 20th 21st Still feeling under the weather

Well all
Have felt bad all day, class went well though. We did doodling your own journalling blocks, Very quiet class, it usually is if they feel its a challenge, still had a laugh though.
Anyway have nipped on again to give another freebee download. This time a vintage paper, if its popular I will do a different colourway tommorow Hopefully

If you like it you can download it Free Paper Download

Don't forget only 5 days left to comment before I draw the winner for the English paper Company christmas collection 72 real papers for you to use for Christmas projects and cards etc.

If I don't make it on tommorow , I apologise in advance , Hope I do to do the other colourway, by the way , can't wait for you to see Mondays Challenge paper its my favorite yet

5 comments:

Shh-Shh said...

Hi... sorry you havent been feeling so good...
I have purchased a copy of simply cards & papercraft
(I love this mag)
You card is fab .... well done you.x.

Linda SS said...

I like your vintage! Get well soon.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

babydoe said...

Get to feeling better. Thanks for the latest paper.

Rosie said...

Dunno where you get the inspiration for your papers, but I'm very glad you do!!