Thursday, 15 January 2009

Challenge 26. Something with Whiskers

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Well 1stly I have to appologise to my team mates for messing up the challenge LOL.

Secondly I have to admit that my challenge examples are not all that I hoped they would be. Due to the fact that since just after Christmas i have my 23 year old daughter and 1 year oldf grandson back home camped out in my craftroom. With half of their belongings.


So just getting anything to work with was a challenge in itself. Although its lovely to have my grandson at home.

Our sponsor Joanna Sheen sent is some amazingly cute and useful stamps to play with, and the prize stamps are really really cute as well.

Anyway less of the addo

So here are my examples



Here is my old bag card. Does anyone know how to photograph mirriboard as It just looks really bad on all of my cards. Anyway You may wonder where the whiskers are on this card, But all old bags have whiskers.
I stamped the cup onto mirri board and it looks great in real life . I distressed the edge of the card as all boys love to get grubby



A really girly card made with the footballer set. I just love the adaptability of the stamps they don't just have to be for the boys.

Well its now 2am Thursday morning and I am shattered, we have been running around looking at houses for the last 4 days and I have also been looking after my grandson. I must admit to be absolutly shocked at how tiring it is. Im feeling like a very old bag tonight .

Night all

23 comments:

Macpurp said...

sounds like its busy in your house!
love this bunny! and so cute in front of the goal posts!
love Tina x

Cazzy said...

Very funny, old bag, whiskers, lol, rofl.

Tracey hunny there is something for you on my blog.

Cazzyx

bubblegum said...

Aww Tracey you poor thing..I know how tiring it is - I look after my gret grand daughter (3yrs old) and boy am I tired when she's gone home..lol

Your cards are fabulous and yes it is very difficult to photo mirri board - if you ever find the answer let me know please..lol

xxDebbiexx

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

thomasenaalicea said...

成功招引朋友,挫敗可考驗朋友..................................................

cry said...

怎樣讓男人興奮怎樣讓女人多愛男人一點怎樣做愛容易高潮怎樣做愛持久怎麼援交怎麼性愛才能持久怎麼性愛微風成人wellen微風交微風交友微風人微楓聊天室徵砲友德國做愛雜誌忍者做愛tt1096tt106同志網tt1069聊天室tt1069男同志網tw18台灣tw18成人tw18欲uthome影音視訊uthome視訊聊天室破解付款uthome視訊聊天室uthome視訊交友uthome成人網站聊天室uthome多人視訊聊天室uthome交友網uthome交友哈雷聊天室哈雷聊天咸濕漫畫咪咪成人網喇妹喜愛肛交的熟女交友網站嘉義自拍嘟嘟臣人網嘟嘟線上嘟嘟程人網嘟嘟a383嘟嘟18成人網嘟嘟嘟都成人网嘟都城人往

冷淡 said...

Everyone fastens where there is gain.........................................

交友 said...

過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的 ..................................................

逛街 said...

great ...........................................................

yahoo said...

秋去冬來~~大家要注意身體,別感冒囉! ..................................................

知道 said...

A good medicine tastes bitter. ........................................

身材維持 said...

thank u........................................

香魚烘蛋Tata said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Topics

What women want said...

Nice blog dude !

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

If diamonds are a girl’s best friend then jewelry sabo schmuck
is her soul sister! Jewelry is such a powerful accessory thomas sabo charm
that many choose one fabulous piece and thomas sabo onlineshop
build an outfit around it. thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
You can ruin a perfectly great outfit by wearing thomas sabo online shop deutschland
the wrong jewelry.Before we get into what and how to where jewelry thomas sabo armbänder
there are some no-nos that you should be aware of. schmuck thomas sabo
Relax – these are too tough to follow!Don’t overdo it with thomas sabo shop
jewelry. Keep it simple. Wear no more than one big piece schmuck thomas sabo ketten
such as earrings or necklace.Don’t wear an ankle bracelet thomas sabo ohrschmuck
or toe ring with a dressy outfit.

interior designers melbourne said...

Nice work!!! I like the design of your cards. They're so lovely. Keep posting and designing more cards.

electronic smoking said...

Well, cute cards! I wish I had the same talent as you are. I'm starting to love your blog and thinking of coming back here pretty soon. Hope to see more updates from you.

Lester King said...

That is a really good bit of information you have written up there, I really think you have a nice site here. Thanks bud. hot tubs

aaronsimon80 said...

Wonderful post! Such an awesome blog. Keep posting and keep up the good work! linden method

MâHâßuß ßHuiyân said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! What an enjoyable time looking through so many sites. It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

Data Entry Jobs | Data Entry Training | Flash Photo Gallery | Medprax™ | Bangladeshi Exporters | Cars for Travelers | Search Engine Marketing | Live Stream Sports on HD

MâHâßuß ßHuiyân said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

Flash Photo Gallery ! Medprax™ ! Bangladeshi Exporters ! Cars for Travelers