Sunday 3 March 2013

Design House Digital and Rattytatty

What a hectic week I've had. I'm getting ready to be a fully fledged team Member at Design House Digtal a great Digital shop. Anyway as soon as it was decided that I would be Joining their illustrious team. The laptop died and  my A3 printers printhead failed. However nothing stopped me, when I saw the fantastic March House Party kits entilted "Fabulous"  and they are fabulous and you can find them here.

I couldn't wait to start playing so here is my Fabulous LO


The Layouts from the team members were all brilliant and can be seen here but my fav I think is


by Design House Decorator Cheryll Ann. You can see her gallery here.  I adore the colour scheme used. Hopefully I will be able to print of some papers on my Lazer printer and do a hybrid project. Hopefully I will post it on Monday.

Bye for now


No comments: