Tuesday 19 March 2013

Very Busy week and very exciting news

Well its been absolutly manic this week.

I've done a Hybrid Tutorial for Design House Digital showing how you can change digital element into real Metal Elements for your Hybrid projects.

I only had 2 hours to actually make and photograph the project , so its not quite as stunning as I would have liked but I think its fairly impressive for something put together in 2 hours. Anyway here it is


If you would like to know how I made this you can see the tutorial on the Design House Digital blog in the Hybrid Tutorial From Digital to Metal post

BIG BIG NEWS

Tommorow at 2pm GMT Design House Digital will be having a Blog Hop Treasure Hunt, if you follow the Hunt from start to finish you will collect the code to download this amazing kit totally for free.Plus there are chances to win 2 $15.00 download codes from Design House Digital


Isn't it lovely. I adore the colours and it brilliant to use. Its so lovely I couldn't just stop at one layout so my 1st layout is below.

My second layout can be seen on my blog tommorow , and when you hop to my blog tommorow at 2pm GMT to collect my Blog hop letter,  you will see my second layout , and you will be able to download a bonus kit item The Sweet as Spring Border as seen above

See you tommorow

Rattytatty


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Tracey! Great layout and fab blog! :)