Wednesday 8 August 2007

Wednesday 8th August

have been really busy creating more samples for my demonstration at Alexander paper Supplies on Saturday, I will be demonstrating shaped cards, and template making. Which I am really looking forward too.
I have also been preparing my Papercraft Junkies design team examples for Monday. which are all now done and dusted. really enjoyed playing around with the theme.
So had a little time tonight to complete my UKS rikrak raver team mate Emmas challenge. Which was use a list, something tropical and the colour blue. So here is my lo
Things I am definatly not (digital)



I used a tropical flower photo to create the background, and Shabby Princess ornate stamps set,,which I really love.

So if your looking for a scrapping challenge. What are you definatly not

No comments: