Saturday 4 August 2007

Yippie

Well its now all official, and I can announce that I have been chosen as part of the Papercraft Junkies Design team.Papercraft Junkies is the sister site of Crafty Carrot a great online shop owned by Tracey whos blog is here I would also like to congratulate all my fellow Design team members
Fiona Haigh-Gannon (Fe-Fe)
Jayne Loughlin (jay670120)
Melissa Smith (melissa)
Natalie Jubb (NatBag)
Paula Whittaker (BettyBoo)
Taslimah Dauhoo (Tassy)

Paper Craft Junkies is a crafters forum, so come along and have a look. Well we have chosen the 1st challenge, and I have already had a play. I have really enjoyed it so far and there are one or two peices vieing to be my final peice. The 1st Challenge will be announced and the Design team examples will be on the forum on the 13th August pop in and be inspired. We are a varied team so expect to see altered art, atcs, scrapbook layouts and cards. So no matter what your crafting adiction is there should be something for everyone

I also would like to share my 1st Canvas. Which I really like. Can see myself doing loads of these. Watch out friends and Family I see Canvases for Christmas



Also playing with framed los . so will enjoy that as well

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Great canvas Tracey and congratulations on being chosen as a DT Member of PapercraftJunkies.com - sounds great fun... of course it does cos it's my forum/craft resource! Tee! Hee! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

Melissa said...

Fabaroonie canvas me dear!