Friday 16 November 2007

Friday 16th Nov

Hello all.
Had a wonderful time with my Mum at Crewe Hall. Photos and scrapped page to come at later date. Think I may have overdone it a bit as am feeling run down again. At this rate I am definatly going to have to do something about this. Seems I have a day or two where I feel a bit more like my old self then start feeling shattered and under the weather again.
At this rate I am definatly going to have to have it checked out . I hate going to the doctors especially when you don't know exactly whats wrong and your best descrition is run down, tired and just feeling rough. Can't wait for the "stop doing so much" but if Im honest its not just how much work Im doing . As Im certainly not doing half as much as I was a couple of months ago. Well anyway now Ive had my moan.

Am busy all day today teaching scrapbooking in the morning, the pensioners lucheon club in the afternoon , then over to my Mums to take my stepfather to his doctors appointment as he is unwell . So probably will be shattered by tonight.

I have created a free paper , although I may do another version of this at a later date as ive had some more ideas of things I would like to do to it. However i won't be offering a free paper on Saturday or Sunday a I have promied OH that I am going to try to keep my work load down over the weekend and I still have a few projects to catch up on. I will be creating a paper for Mondays papercraft Junkies challenge.

Anyway don't forget to comment on my blog, to be in with a chance of winning the Tanda stamp sets that i have as blog candy this month.
Here is my Christmas paper it features a robin. Which I have been lucky enough to have in my garden over the last couple of days , unfortunatly where I live in the UK we rarely get snow. I would love to take some stunning snow photos unfortunatly that does require loads of white stuff falling from the sky.

If you like the paper you can download it free Free paper Download

7 comments:

Myra said...

Love the pretty paper. Your robins look very different from the ones I see here in NC, USA. Take care of yourself, hoping you get energized soon.

Linda SS said...

This paper is beautiful, as is the bird! Sorry you are feeling under the weather again:(

Cathy M said...

Love the paper. The robin and background looks so peaceful.

Rosie said...

Love this robin paper! If you're anything like us, the weekend's always hectic! ;)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The robin looks great!
Hope you feeling better soon

babydoe said...

Such a pretty little bird you have for us. Thanks so much.