Thursday 15 November 2007

Thursday 15th Nov

Well did nt manage to get everything done, so will be really busy this morning trying to get everything finished before I take my Mum out for her afternoon tea.
Managed to get one example done for Mondays Papercraft junkies challenge, and smples ready for Fridays scrapbooking class and Pensiners luncheon club. Also have a circle journal entry that needs to be completed tommorow and must get some paying work done as well.

Anyway I have managed a free paper for you again. This time its a christmas paper . Again I think its a little unusual but I like it.

If you like it you can download it free. Free Paper Download

tommorow I have a christmas paper

Don't forget to comment to be in with a chance of winning the two stunning Tanda Stamp sets that I am giving away as blog candy see earlier posts for more info
Anyway will have to be going catch you all later

5 comments:

babydoe said...

I so enjoy visiting your blog most days. You are so creative! Thank you for your willingness to share with we not so creative types.

Linda SS said...

You must be feeling better because it sounds like you've been on the go for the last couple days non-stop! Thanks for offering another pretty digi-paper. I'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas papers.

Cathy M said...

You are so creative and talented. I just love this paper and the flower are so pretty.

Rosie said...

Do you think you've had a touch of the flu-bug? It's knocked us for six this week... lovely paper, thanks :)

Charli said...

What a gorgeous paper! And I love the Robin one above too. Fantastic.