Thursday 3 April 2008

2nd prize in the Competiton announcement. Dovecraft Laura Ashley Traditional 12 by 12 papers and more. Plus tommorow challenge for extra draw tickets

The second prize that we has been generously donated by the online shop http://www.artandcraftworld.com/that I linked to in my previous link because they had international shipping, good prices and a very big selection of Dovecraft products . As I have linked to them, they have offered another prize to be awarded to their favorite craft project (Isn't that brill) especially when you see the prize will be so here goes


Laura Ashley 12 by 12 pack of papers Traditional

Laura Ashley Ribbon Stickers Traditional



Laura Ashley Clear stamp set

(traditional and contemporary images mixed stamps)

and if that wasn't enough to finish of this great prize, we have the final item a pack of

Laura Ashley Traditional Embellishment stickers

So thats the Prize for the item chosen as our guest judges favorite craft entry.

Tommorow I will post pics of the Contemporary papers and the rest of the prize selection no 1 also if i get time in my hectic shedule tomorrow I will create a couple of examples of items using Dovecraft products. Once the comp starts I will post some examples of what you can create if you win either of these lovely prizes. .

Also there will be a CHALLENGE , which if you take part in you will recieve 1 early entry into the competition draw, or 2 entries if your finished item uses a Dovecraft product. Come back tommorow. Challenge will run till the 7th. When there will be a new challenge.

for full details of how to enter and start date visit Competition announcement post

Well on another note Look whatI have been given The Arte Y Pico award

from the lovely Debbie

This award originates from the Spanish blog Arte Y Pico and there are 5 rules attached, they are:1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) To show these rules.

The 5 people I award this to are

1 Rosie (Rosie is a really friendly blogger she is ace. Her blog is great to read and always full of great stuff)
2 Shauna (I love her freebees and the style of her blog)
3 Amy (She selects some wonderful Digi freebees . And I always like her choices )
4 Lisa Lam ( I adore all her bags I wish mine were as good speaks a below average patchwork quilter)
5 Julie (Great inspirational craft selected from blogs around the world. Love seeing the items that have been showcased ) Sorry I was choosing between 2 blogs and got the names mixed up the blogger is julie not Alex

It was really hard to think of all the people whos blogs I check into and the ones that really impress me for different reasons. In the end these are 5 of a shortlist of too many to mention. Which reminds me that I really should update my blogs list LOL

Anyway that is all for me today

PS on Friday DCWV Rock star cards project sheet download
sorry no freebee on todays post but there will be one tommorow

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Awwwww, thanks Tracey!! I'll pop it up later... cos blogging about what's going on here is far more important, innit? ;-]

Kate said...

Loving the Laura Ashley Papers ... to be honest I didnt know they did them :-0

Rosie said...

Tracey... saw that and I think I've blogged it right!!
BTW - I went to A y P and left Eseya a comment... as you've probably seen! She's so sweet! :D

I linked to that online shop because it was in your post from yesterday - and nobody pays me to advertise, so, my choice innit? I am always very nice about the products I use that are fab so I'd hope nobody would take offence. The ones that are rubbish, I never mention!!! LOL!

Debbie said...

Glad you like the award Tracey - your blog is full of inspiration. :) :)

Will pop back tomorrow for the challenge. :) :)

Prizes certaintly look fab and would be lovelingly cared for in my craft room, LOL, LOL, LOL

Debbie x

Lou Sims said...

Will try and pop over tomorrow to have a nose at your challenge !

Julie Allain said...

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for visiting Inspirational.... I don't know if the award is for Inspirational (which is my blog) or Alex though so I won't pop it on there just yet ;)

Julie Allain said...

Thanks Tracey x

Julie Allain said...

I cheated a little Tracey I hope you don't mind :)