Monday 14 April 2008

Today Competiton Start and New challenge Free paper download

Well everyone

The challenge for the 8 by 8 card you have until midnight tonight to get your entries on the 8 by 8 challenge post HERE remember you do not have to use a Dovecraft product for the challenges but if you do you get an extra draw ticket. If you don't use a Dovecraft product you still have as much chance of winning the extra 5 draw tickets as someone who does. I will be picking my favorite 8 by 8 card, no matter what products are used. At just before midnight I will be posting the second challenge details. For another example which may give you a clue to challenge. This photo was of the 1st of this type I ever made


It was two years ago and I have come on a lot since then LOL. Come back tommorow morning to find out exactly what the challenge is. Its suitable for scrappers, cardmakers and altered artists alike. On the challenge post I will be adding a photo of the complete Draw prize.

Later today I will be posting the Competition post with photo of the Competition Prize (for rules see HERE, ) as soon as it is up you can start linking your projects using at least one Dovecraft product. Please remember to mention what Dovecraft product was used in your post or gallery photo description.

For international readers of my blog Dovecraft is available in Europe if you are still having problems finding any http://www.artandcraftworld./have a hugh range and very reasonable shipping charges and are relyable with despatching goods in good time. and you have until the 14th of May to get your entries in .


For non Europeans you are allowed to use DCWV, Hampton Arts or Bind it all for the Competition unless you want to use Dovecraft products ( there are so many lovely products to choose from) in which case click on Art and Craft world link .


I have decided to give away todays paper on this post


I hope you like it, it was inspired by a pair of curtains in a shop window. If you like it you can download it free here FREE PAPER DOWNLOAD . If I am feeling generous I may give away matching papers on the Competition post and the Challenge post