Monday 29 April 2013

A hectic week on my blog and on Design House Digital

Well its all go go go this week at Design House Digital and with iNSD this week what more can you expect.

With loads of things happening this week its worth your while dropping by

Today I have a layout that I did for todays 29/04/203 Design House Digital 4play challenge,


The pics were taken at Catalyst Science Museum . Jake had loads of fun making the bubbles in the bubble tube. I had loads of fun photographing him and making this layout with the 4play kits, 

Bare Necessities – Fasteners & Flowers
Kraftsy Chic Paper Pack
Purity Digital Alpha
Cute Basics : Borders


Three of the kits are $1,and the other is FREE, but the  is today through Wednesday (May 1).


I also have another layout today something a little OFF THE WALL


Using Jennie Schoenberger's great HALFPIPE kit  a fantastic skateboarding kit. As you can see I  had a bit of fun with this kit.

So thats it from me for today look out for some freebees over the next few days.

Want this post as a PDF CLICK HERE

TTFN



No comments: