Friday 27 July 2007

Friday 27th July

Well just come back from my £5.00 challenge layout day at my sisters. Really pleased with my layout and hidden tag. I wanted to use both sides of my papers. so cut a corner and slotted my photo into it then turned over the edge. My tag is the purple flower hidden behind the flap. It really helped to make me more creative to get the most out of my £5.00 , and I still have quite a lot left to play with. I also prnted my photo on matt and glossy photo paper , Then decoupaged the glossy on top of the mat paper to create more depth. I really like the effect and want to try it again with a coloured photo



So if you are looking for a lo challenge. Then limit yourself to spending no more than £5. If you do one i would love you to put a link here so i can see your creations

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Brilliant. I love the way you have turned the corner over to reveal the other side of the paper. So easy to get carried away adding things, so being restricted is a nice idea.
Well done.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

great cards . Especially love the foxglove one