Wednesday 25 July 2007

Wednesday 25th July

Love trying new things, so promised myself that I would try something new (to me) on my layout. Love Die Cuts with a View retro stack. So used some of those. I have never coloured the background of a photo and have never done anything other than put text onto a photo. So decided to alter my photos on this Scrapbook Layout.
Use scraffito and a hole punch and an orange permanant marker to match the photos to the layout. the scraffito is to mirror the straight lines and the punched holes the polka dot pattern.
I really enjoyed altering my photos . so if you want a challenge alter your photos on your next layout.

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

Great layout and I love the altered photos. I have been making a card using those retro papers today (the blue spot ones at the moment).