Thursday 28 June 2007

Thursdays Dare

Well for Thursdays dare, Im sort of going on with the arty theme, and after going to Moms out theres blog and finding a link to BLOGTHINGS I completed the questionaire What art movement are you. Here are my results which I have to say pretty well sum me up
You Are Romanticism

You are likely to see the world as it should be, not as it is.
You prefer to celebrate the great things people do... not the horrors they're capable of.
For you, there is nothing more inspiring than a great hero.
You believe that great art reflects the artist's imagination and true ideals.

So for Thursdays dare fill in What art movement questionaire and create a peice of craft that reflects any part of their conclusion to your answers . For my example here is a lo that I digitally created a while ago which funnily enough fits so well, and sort of proves that the questionaire works well .
Try some of their other questionaires as well they are great fun.

No comments: