Saturday 16 June 2007

Hello on this not so sunny Saturday in Crewe

Well. I'm really looking forward to seeing all your entries for my competition. I'm hoping to see loads of Scrapbooking, cardmaking and altered art projects from all the you tallented crafters out there. I suppose because I'm into altered art, scrapbooking and cardmaking, I want this blog to be for all paper crafters. I love using the techniques I learned in cardmaking, scrapbooking and altered art in projects that are diverse. I'm an easily bored person, always looking for the next thing to learn or digest (I love my food to) . I think crafting has kept me so entralled because there is always something new to learn. I love playing with paper , but I love playing with digital crafting as well.
some of my digital atcs


Some of my cards


recent peice of altered art. A £1.49 clock from tescos




One of my recent scrapbook pages.

Their are three things that I belkeive i cannot live without Love, food and crafting.

No comments: