Wednesday 13 June 2007

Wednesday and awake JUST!!!!!

I had plans today, hoping I'd be better. I had planed to do loads of scrapping to catch up on backlog of ideas, sketches I had wanted to do, and get some cards designed for submission. Well. its not going to happen. Feel even worse today than yesterday. The good thing is that at least bugs cannot be passed over the internet, so I can chat to you with no worries that I'll be inflicting this lovely bug on anyone.
Feeling the urge to splurge, always makes you feel better, unfortunatly splurged too much already this month. so not allowed.
Thought I would have a trawl through some of my favorite shops

Love the Creative expressions Tea time Floral Gold paper

and the Love struck range all of it
but picked the epoxy elements as an example



and also really like
the Fresh: Bodacious paper


all these were at Scrap Magic one of the many great sponsers of UKscrappers

I also have on my wish list
Cherry Art Kitty Loo paper


Chatterbox Ranchflower



Three bugs in a rug Otta sight


all available from Scrap revolution another UKscrappers sponser

Just looking at my selections and I sort of understand why I find it difficult to develop a style. Everything excites me!!!!!! I suppose its a bit like my tastes in Music everything from Vivaldi to Green Day . I love clean lines but also love grungy , I think scrapping for me changes daily. Somedays I'm all into simple and stylish other days its all layers .
May get back to post later depends on this lovely bug

No comments: